Money Saving Seminars & Webinars
Replay past seminars
Click on each title to view details about the seminar, playback the seminar, or download the PowerPoint presentation.
- Getting the Most from Your Business Solutions Toolkit
You can save energy using our Business Solutions Toolkit. Replay this half-hour webinar to explore the Toolkit's online features and free "Ask an Expert" service.
- Energy Management Opportunities for Industrial Customers
With energy costs on the rise, improving energy efficiency is on everyone’s mind. This webinar covers industrial energy efficiency basics including kW versus kwh, power factor, and more. We also discuss end-use technologies to help you identify top energy-efficiency opportunities and potential savings for each.
- Compressed Air Energy Management
- Variable Frequency Drives - the Pros and Cons
- Advances in Lamps and Ballasts
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy Management Opportunities in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) strongly impact productivity, comfort and energy expenditures at most commercial and office facilities. Please replay this webinar for information and tips to maximize the benefits and minimize the costs arising from your HVAC systems.
- Energy Management Opportunities for Residential Property Managers
- Energy Management Opportunities for Commercial Customers
Replay this webinar for help saving money and energy in your facility. The one-hour presentation covers the basics of energy management for our business customers. It identifies potential cost saving ideas, including:
- energy efficiency basics (kwh, demand, etc.),
- common end-use technologies (HVAC, lighting, motors and compressed air), and
- specific suggestions for common business types including restaurants, lodging, food retailers and machine shops.
For more information please call our Business Solutions Team toll free at 1-866-870-3419 or check out our Business Solutions Toolkit.
The Northwest Regional Industrial Training Project
Pacific Power teams up with the Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance to offer training workshops in Energy Management, Compressed Air Systems, Energy Efficiency for Data Centers, Advances in Lighting, Motor System, Pump Systems and Refrigeration.
All webinars begin at 9 a.m. PDT / 10 a.m. MDT and are offered FREE of charge.
December 17 - Improve Power Factor at Your Facility Register online