Oregon Be wattsmart Workshops
Make your energy savings grow. Sign up to attend the free Be wattsmart workshop in your area.
The workshop will put you on the path to greater energy efficiency and lower electric bills by teaching you how to:
- Evaluate your household energy use
- Take a whole-home approach to energy efficiency
- Recognize the most cost-efficient energy improvements for your home
- Save energy and improve your home’s comfort
- Save money with Energy Trust cash incentives
- Learn about no-money-down financing from Clean Energy Works' local lending partners
Workshops are designed for homeowners with a main heating system powered by electricity (electric furnace, heat pump, baseboard, etc).
Join us for an enlightening evening of tips, advice and some tasty refreshments.
Register for the free workshop in your area
All sessions will be held in the evening from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Refreshments will be served.