Online payment with paperless billing is easy, secure and free. Payments are made from your checking or savings account and posted to your account within two business days. Please note: Debit and credit cards are not accepted at this time.
Here's how it works:
- If you don't already have a Web profile, you'll need to sign up as a new user to pay your bills online.
- You receive an email when your bill is ready to pay.
- You can log on to our website every month to pay your bill or set up automatic payments.
- Online payment provides you with paperless billing which is convenient, keeps electricity prices low and benefits the environment. You can choose to print a copy of your bill from our website.
- You decide if you want to securely store your checking or savings account information for future payments.
- You receive a payment confirmation email.