Information for Electric Service Suppliers

Important information for prospective ESSs

As a result of Oregon's Electricity Restructuring law, business customers of Pacific Power and Portland General Electric are able to choose an alternative Electricity Service Supplier (ESS). These suppliers must be certified by the Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) and enter into service and operating agreements with Pacific Power prior to serving its Oregon customers. 

Electricity suppliers that have been certified by the OPUC and interested in serving Pacific Power customers, please contact the ESS Relation Office for more information

After you've been certified as an Oregon ESS by the Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC), you'll also need to execute two agreements with Pacific Power to be eligible to serve customers in Pacific Power service territories. The ESS Service Agreement and Operating Agreement are available below. 

For additional information on the ESS Service Agreement and Operating Agreement please contact our ESS Relations Office

An Open Access Transmission Tariff (OATT) applies to ESS service.  Please familiarize yourself with this information and contact the ESS Relations Office with questions.  

For information on the state certification process, please contact the Oregon Public Utility Commission

Customer Service

Customer Service

Customer service

Report a power outage

Report a streetlight outage