We want it to be easy for you to do business with us. When it comes to designing, installing and maintaining streetlights, we have tools and resources to help.

Request streetlight installation or removal (municipal and government customers) 

Report a streetlight outage

We do our best to keep the lights on, but sometimes we need your help to let us know if streetlights are out in your neighborhood. You can always call us toll free anytime at 1-888-221-7070 to report an outage.

We don't maintain streetlights in all areas. Contact numbers are below for areas where the streetlights are not maintained by us:


Crescent City: 707-464-9506
Dunsmuir: 530-235-4822 Ext. 100
Mt. Shasta: 530-926-7510
Yreka: 530-841-2386


Klamath Falls: 541-883-5397
Medford: 541-774-2600
Portland: Call City of Portland at 503-865-5267
White City: Call Jackson County Roads & Parks at 541-774-8184


Yakima: 509-575-6005
Yakima County: 509-574-2300