Low-Income Weatherization Services

Pacific Power works with local agencies to provide free weatherization services to income-qualifying homeowners and renters living in single-family homes, mobile home or apartments. Based on the home's needs, a variety of measures can be installed, including insulation, energy-efficiency showerheads, compact fluorescent light bulbs and more. All of these measures are designed to lower your electric bills while keeping your home comfortable.


Please call the community agency in your area to learn more and to apply:

Benton County
Community Action Connections
(509) 545-4042, ext. 214

Columbia, Garfield, Walla Walla Counties
Blue Mountain Action Council
(509) 529-4980

Yakima County - South of Union Gap
Northwest Community Action Center
(509) 865-7630

Yakima County - North of Union Gap
Opportunities Industrialization Center of Washington
(509) 452-2555

Yakama Nation
(509) 865-7164, ext. 4480