Energy assistance in your area

Organizations may have additional assistance available to support our customers, so we’re sharing information and resources for your area.


Del Norte County – Del Norte Senior Center

Modoc County – TEACH

Shasta County – Self-Help Home Improvement Project (SHHIP)

Siskiyou County – Great Northern Services


Contact the agency in your county: Local energy assistance agency list


Columbia, Garfield and Walla Walla counties

North Yakima County (communities of Ahtanum, Cowiche, Gleed, Moxee, Naches, Selah, Tieton, Union Gap and Yakima)

South Yakima County (communities of Buena, Grandview, Granger, Harrah, Mabton, Outlook, Parker, Sunnyside, Toppenish, Wapato, White Swan and Zillah)