- We work with you to develop energy efficiency measures for your Comprehensive Plan.
- You select an Energy Project Manager.
- We provide a co-funding offer based on your Comprehensive Plan an schedule, and then provide you with an Energy Project Manager Co-funding offer letter.
- You sign the offer letter, we provide the initial co-funding payment.
- Energy Project Manager manages project implementation.
- We review the results with the Energy Project Manager and issue payment based on recorded energy savings. The customer has the obligation to refund any overpayment based on recorded energy savings.
The initial co-funding term is typically for one year and is contingent on achieving annual energy-savings goals included in the agreement between the customer and Pacific Power.
The availability of the current offer and more detail such as the co-funding agreement and current co-funding amounts (including minimums, maximums and overall availability) will be posted to this website.