ecobee thermostat enrollment
Enroll your Wi-Fi connected ecobee smart thermostat using your ecobee app and follow the instructions below to earn your $50 e-gift card.
In order to enroll, you must have eco+ activated on your thermostat. If you already have eco+ activated, skip to the lower section below, otherwise follow the prompts below to activate.
Activate eco+ on your device:
- Ensure your ecobee device is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Open your ecobee mobile app and set up eco+ if it isn’t already enabled. (You should receive an in-app prompt to set up eco+.) To activate eco+, follow these steps:
On the home screen of the ecobee app, click “My ecobee” at the top
Click on the gear icon on the top left corner of the screen.
Click eco+ and enable it
Once activated, the eco+ icon will appear on your smart thermostat’s home screen. Now proceed to your mobile app and finish enrolling your device.
How to enroll and get your e-gift card:
- On the home screen of the ecobee app, navigate to My Home, Manage Homes, and edit Utility Information.
- Select Pacific Power as your utility provider.
- This automatically enrolls your device in the Pacific Power Optimal Time Rewards Smart Thermostat Program. You will receive your $50 e-gift card via email, plus you’ll also get an additional $25 gift card each year you participate. Please allow a few weeks for your e-gift card to arrive.