We’ve resumed normal business practices, including issuing past due and disconnect notices for non-payment. Please contact us at 1-888-221-7070 to make extended payment plan arrangements or discuss other options for your account. Customers engaged in payment plans and making timely payments will not be disconnected.
State energy assistance
The federally funded Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps low income households with energy costs. It is administrated by the Washington Department of Commerce through local agencies. See local assistance resources.
Tenants and landlords: Resources are available from the federal Emergency Rental Assistance Program to help renters unable to pay utilities and rent due to circumstances related to COVID-19. Funds are available for a limited time.
- Yakima County online resources or see this flyer for contacts.
- Columbia and Garfield Counties: Call 509-529-4980
- Walla Walla County: To be added to the list, call 509-529-4980
Project HELP is a nonprofit program providing energy assistance with donated funds. To see if you qualify, please call the agency listed below nearest you:
- Grandview, The Salvation Army (509) 882-2584
- Walla Walla, The Salvation Army (509) 529-9470
- Yakima, The Salvation Army (509) 453-3139
- Lower Yakima Valley, Northwest Community Action Center (509) 865-7630
To make a bigger impact for our neighbors facing financial hardships, we match every dollar you donate to Project HELP with $2 more, up to $34,000 annually. Donate now.
Low Income Bill Assistance program (LIBA)
Pacific Power's Low Income Bill Assistance program (LIBA) provides a bill discount to income eligible households year-round. The program is administered through the LIHEAP agencies.
Local agencies provide free weatherization services to income-qualifying homeowners and renters living in single-family homes, mobile homes or apartments.